- If twitter allowed 300 characters would this be a good thing or bad thing?
- Wouldn’t it be cool if one day, links were not allowed and you would actually have to talk on Twitter instead of broadcast
- What if Twitter had a 5,000 friend limit? Would that encourage only quality connections?
- What happened to Twitter having a professional platform?
- Will Twitter ever go to a pay model?
- Wouldn’t it be nice if people could actually see your company brand in a directory on Google+ instead of having to search and find you?
- Wouldn’t it be cool if Google+ had an easier way to check out the people who follow you?
- Wouldn’t it be cool if Google Company Pages could have more than one administrator per id. (I know it’s coming in 2012, but it would be very nice to have now?
- Wouldn’t it be cool if Linkedin offered online trade shows for different industries?
- I would really like a company category that fits for my company, “laboratories for my company?
- Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a page that only had Linkedin Updates on it and nothing else?
- What if Linkedin had a connection limit? Would it make us more selective with respect to connecting with people? Good thing or bad thing?
- Wouldn’t it be great if you could mass unfriend people?
- Can you imagine if Facebook did not have an update for at least a year. Would this be good or not?
- Wouldn’t it be nice if you could save a post as a Favorite for future reference?
- Would Facebook consider having a professional business profile section to only connect with other business users? It would give Linkedin some competition.
Picture Horia Varlan