See if you have encountered similar thoughts…
How can I really maximize my searching time on Twitter?
I wish I could see where my message was retweeted or copied without giving reference to me. (Yes this occurs)
I want to look at a subject in real-time and see if the source is credible.
Then, by chance, not sure how I found it. There is a tool that has a graphical screen that is easy to read and quickly scan.
The product is Twinitor!
Twinitor is a Twitter search and monitoring service. (Company Definition)
- You can search any kind of information real time (any keywords and phrases, twitter #tags and @users).
- The tool allows you to monitor a set of different keywords at same time!
- You can also log in using your Twitter account and use Twinitor to Reply, mark tweets as Favourites, Retweet and use all other Twitter functions.
- You can also twit your search results.
- You can change languages of tweets.
- You can search tweets with pictures only.
- Just click tags in tweets to add them to monitoring.
I really like the fact that you can type in key words and get instant results back. I also like to check on people before I follow them. This product gives you the ability to see how this person interacts with others. Very helpful for determining if the person is a broadcaster only or also engages with people online.
You really need to check out this tool! A great way to search twitter.