Is it me or have you also seen a resurgence on Twitter and Linkedin with respect to connecting and networking? I think it is refreshing to see people getting more involved on these two networks. In addition, I have seen some other things:
1) Some, (not all) of the superstars of social media have cut back on their blog posts and activity on twitter.
2) A number of consultants burned out and do not know how to proceed
And now for some better news:
3) More professionals and rising stars are getting involved on social media.
4) Some are bringing new and innovative ideas
What this means for all of us:
5) Stay in the game, its year-round. I, too have added some weekend time. No time for complacency here.
6) Keep up with changes and look to these new people ( People with 2,000 or less followers on Twitter who post everyday)
7) Keep blogging. More and more signs point to blogging as the trend for the future.
8) Have fun, take a vacation sometime and don’t feel that the world will fall apart if you are not online for one day.
9) We are still in a transition period, it has never been more important to connect with the right people.
10) Weekend are a great time to connect with some great people on Linkedin and Twitter. (Just a Thought)