I know Bing indexes tweets, but all of us need to find some ways to have our twitter conversations indexed on Google. Thwylah is one service, (free) which does this and takes your twitter experience to a new level. Twylah crawls your twitter profile and organizes your content based on keywords. You can manage those keywords and determine how you want your profile to stand out.
Some people compare Twylah to Pinterest because both are very visual. With Pinterest, you have to do the work to add your image to their site. With Twylah all of that work is done in the background for you. Here is a preview of the widget, which you an also embed on your site. It is a great tool for people to know more about you and the topics you talk about on Twitter.
Here are some other benefits of Twylah:
- Creates your own personal url which really helps with SEO. http://www.twylah.com/BrentPohlman
- Helps organize content with respect to key words and presentation – Notice the key words at the top of the page!
- Once Twylah is setup, you can determine which keywords you want displayed or not displayed.
- It shows people about the various topics you generally talk about on twitter. Check out my company profile. http://www.twylah.com/MidwestLabs
- Twylah also comes complete with more share icons for additional sharing of information from your site.
Check it out! – Go to Twylah.com and request an invitation.
Post written by @brentpohlman