I saw this article today, (5 Twitter Tips for Pastors) and I thought it had a lot of relevance fore managers and executives. Here is a summary of the 5 major key points.
1. Use a Twitter client to schedule posts. You can’t be online all the time. Schedule posts where it makes sense to help you stay active. Don’t forget to follow-up and communicate back to people who mention you.
2. Be a human on Twitter. Be yourself – The best way to show you are passionate about the material you present.
3. Don’t just regurgitate quotes. – This is a no-brainer. Be original, there are enough quotes being posted each day.
4. Link to a blog. – ****This is the key.**** You need a place where people can learn more about you and explain your story more.
5. Limit your time on Twitter. Schedule time out your day to be on twitter. Don’t spend all of your time here. You have other work to do.
A great list here for pastors and professionals alike. Enjoy your Sunday!