Yes -Everyday I get to have fun at my job.
- Solving client issues
- New technology discoveries
- New service releases
- Redesign old processes
- Hiring new people
- Discovering process improvements
- Receiving good feedback
- Resolving complaints
- New offers
- Stopping some products/services
- Ordering more supplies
This is a typical day and I find much comfort and joy with respect to these items. Some days can be challenging, but better to be challenged and have business than not having any business at all. I try to create a sense of”Wow” everyday. It can be very contagious and spread like wildfire.
My drive is serving clients and creating a “WOW” environment both internally and externally.
- It starts with people. I work with people everyday. I listen and listen some more.
- Its about direction. I try to make sure my direction is focused in the right direction. (Constant Thinking)
- Its about what is important: Family, Friends, Respect for Life, (Others) Listen and respect others and make them a part of your team.
- Its about health: Need to make sure I am eating right and keeping to my exercise schedule.
- Its about learning all the time. new technology, new regulations, industry, client news, competitor news, local/national news. Staying informed is a plus
***All of this would not be possible without a strong faith. I am reminded of this everyday as I say my prayers and get up each day with my family.***
What is the “WOW” in your life?
Start creating enthusiasm, show that you care about people and it will pay dividends in your personal and professional life.
Keep going, Keep pushing and Enjoy! – This is the attitude I am sharing with you because I have been blessed by God with so many blessings and I have done a lot of reflecting this week.
Have a Super Day!