Have you checked out BIz Stone, formerly from Twitter @Biz and his new company Jelly.
Check out this video and better yet, download the app from the Jelly.co site.
Jelly is a new social media site which gets back to the excitement many of us first felt when we started using social media sites and we connected closer with people. Today, there are so many people on Twitter, Facebook and GooglePlus that it is very hard to connect directly with someone unless you specifically call them out.
Some real positives of Jelly
- It ties the search engine and engagement closer together.
- People getting on Jelly are first class if your current Twitter Followers are first class
- This app was definitely made for the mobile device
- Could be very addictive for people
- Very simple and easy to use
- Will definitely connect with some great people.
Definitely worth checking out.I know you will hear more about this app for the next few weeks. Read more on the Jelly.co site.