Value can be offered to clients in a number of ways. Right now our economy is focused on prices. There is a movement where the lowest price gets the transaction.
Anyone can lower prices…Not everyone can offer value…
Value trumps lower prices in the long run!
(Sometimes its easy to forget this)
Value can be done in a number of different ways:
- Write a good “knowledgeable” article, (blog) post about a topic affecting your clients.
- Reach out to one of your clients and ask for their input.
- Invite your clients for a tour of your business. Company tours are very rare these days
- Offer to pay for some type of service associated with your product: gift wrapping, free shipping label, calendar, notepad or other gift
- Send an appreciation letter – Written is better than email!
There are many other ways, but these items come to mind. Most of these items require an investment in time, however their value can last quite a long time.
Think about adding some value to your day-to-day marketing efforts. If this is done on a consistent basis, you will really see how powerful this process can be.
Think of the last time you received affirmation from a process similar to the above list. You might begin to get a perspective of how rare, “Value Marketing” really is.
Image courtesy of watcharakun / FreeDigitalPhotos.net