This time of year there are all kinds of invitations going out. Weddings, Graduations, Parties and more. It is a time when people gather their lists and decide who to invite to a special celebration event. Have you considered invitations as a part of your marketing strategy? Here are some thoughts on this topic.
Create the event
- Plan a small conference and invite current clients.
- Determine a need with respect to your clients and bring them in for training or offer a webinar online.
- Invite groups or companies to tour your company.
- Have an open house for the community. Work with a business organization or your local chamber.
One to One
- Invite a prospective client to lunch
- Call one of your vendors and ask them to show you something new
- Identify a new project and interview several companies and learn more about how they work with clients
- Send a personal note via email or better yet by a written letter
- Offer people a special promotion if they provide their contact information
- Share information in the form of e-books
- Provide your clients with videos and live-streaming views of your company
- Try meeting new people online through social media
Try several examples above and see which method has the best response. You might be surprised. These strategies work and once word gets out, you need to be prepared because you will have people inquiring.